A practicing solicitor since 1996 and a CEDR accredited civil & commercial mediator, Jude has been working as a mediator, trainer, facilitator and coach for more than 15 years. Her specialist fields are workplace conflict resolution, industrial and employee relations, independent investigations, coaching and wellbeing/resilience projects. Jude has a particular interest in workplace culture and ethics. She has extensive experience mediating at senior business level (consultant surgeons, senior management team, etc) as well as dealing with allegations of bullying, discrimination, victimisation and harassment within the workplace.
Jude’s specialism is in blending the skills and experience from a large and deep toolkit:
• long legal experience in the world of employment law, industrial relations and employee engagement
• mediation and facilitated conflict resolution approaches
• individual client coaching including handling stressful situations at work, resilience and well-being coach
• management training
• independent investigations, and
• culture audit work, including focus groups.
Qualifying as an Accredited Workplace Mediator in 2008, she set up and managed EEF’s national mediation service until she left to establish her own consultancy business in 2010. She is Registered as a Workplace Mediator with the Civil Mediation Council.
Also, she is a Non-Legal Member of the Employment Tribunal Panel and served for many years as a Trustee of an Occupational Pension Scheme.